Sunday, August 27, 2017

Week 34 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 232
Evidence my life has been too busy of late is that there is no blog for Week 32. It seems as if I am barely getting photos taken and posted on Binford-Bell Studio on Facebook. A follower even commented that she had missed a week or two. I had missed a week and because of misnaming it looked like I had missed two.

But I have been taking photographs. Again mostly close to home. I am looking forward to some time this coming week to hop into the pickup and go on a day trek with camera. It isn't just about time but weather. Lots of rain and thunder storms and ergo lots of flowers.

Day 233

Day 234

The three photographs below are more digitally manipulated.  Day 235 is using a brush stroke filter. The field of flowers reminded my of Monet and I decided to go that direction.

Day 235
And hollyhocks always look good with an enamel filter.

Day 236

Day 237

The art in the heron photo was getting the car stopped, window rolled down and telephone lens exchanged for wide angle and picture taken before they flew away. They are generally very nervous about sounds. Maybe they were half asleep.

Day 238
So do I go back and post a blog for Week 32? It will be out of sync with the rest of the year. Maybe the photos were forgettable? I will have to look at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.