Sunday, January 14, 2018

Week Two - 2018 in photographs

Day 8

In search of note cards. If the weather will not give me snow to change my photographic focus than I will change my focus by aiming to take photos for a purpose not considered when I go out with my camera. So for this week I decided to be a note card photographer. There are wedding photographers and portrait photographers so why not note card photographers?

Reminded me a bit of when I set out to write romance novels. Very easy, the author of dozens said, at a workshop. No plotting, no difficult language. Just a heroine who doesn't get in bed with the hero (through no fault of her own) until 2/3rds the way through the book. Actually she mentioned a specific page. Most publishers of romance novels have guidelines which specify page. To begin you have to read at least a dozen. I made it to three before my brain melted. Fortunately that only took a weekend.

Being a note card photographer took an afternoon to bore me. 

Day 9
 Plan two was to focus on whatever detail caught my fancy. Maybe they could become note cards. There is four in this group of seven for the week I am using on my note cards. The fortunately are not cards I intend to sell. Just send.

Day 10

Days ten, eleven and twelve are my favorites. Ten and eleven having the most uses on the face of a blank card. Rather regretting to myself the promise to use no image more than three times.

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

By the end of the week I was truly bored and back to DSLR selfies and trees. I think an unusually warm winter has misled the aspens. I do believe they are putting on buds in preparation for spring. Maybe  a surprise snow will save me.

Day 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.