Sunday, March 14, 2021

Clearly A Post is Overdue


I may have been looked down most of 2020 beginning in March but I was not locked up. I did get out with my camera but to familiar places I knew would be people free or close to it. And within the range of a half tank of gas in the Explorer. But some of the photos were also taken from a really safe space like my deck or my studio.




Or my yard once the snow had melted. And whether it was I was more intent upon things within my range zone or because of lack of people disturbing their space there just seemed to be more visitors to my yard like the bumble bee below.



 

Or this Western Tiger Swallowtail butterfly.




And it was an incredible fall. But about that time my computer failed and maybe my hope because all the venues for artists to peddle their wares were cancelled. Even our Studio Tour. Depression became the pandemic that needed to be defeated. I forced myself to get out and take photos but the complexity of Windows 10 on the new computer presented me with challenges I did not seem to be able to defeat. And my paintings stopped.




Yesterday with a photography contest to enter I finally devoted hours to unpuzzle where my photos landed and how to access them. And developed a strategy to be able to utilize them.



And I realized there was an unfinished painting on my easel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.