Sunday, November 26, 2017

Week 47 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 322
Paph Petula's Dandy Lady Slipper Orchid

This week is about color. And dawns and orchids. It was also about getting the breaks fixed on my pickup and finally having a supply of firewood delivered. These activities kept me home bound or on a short leash. Three of this last week's photographs were taken from the studio deck where I have installed the new heated door mat. That means I can stand barefooted and take pictures of the dawn. It is November and we should have snow. But we don't. Which is good since I was totally out of firewood. 

I was chained at home waiting for a delivery of two cords which did not happen. In exasperation I sought another supplier. The last photo in this blog is a progress picture of stacking firewood. I take pride in stacking my own. And I was waiting for the call from my mechanic on the replacement of the master brake cylinder on my truck. So time to sit before the computer and play with photographs. Four of this week's photos are digitally manipulated. I am, after all, a painter. And I pour my skies in a landscape painting. And they can look a lot like Day 323 and 328.

Day 323

Day 324
Phalaenopsis

Day 325
Cattleya

Day 326
New Mexico Ranch Pickup

Day 327
New Mexico dawn

Day 328

Firewood being stacked


1 comment:

  1. Love your colorful photos. You did wonder with the photos of the skies. For some reason I'm having problems seeing your posts from the Google+ link. I had to find your blogspot page directly to this post. I assume it's not only me having this problem. Just wanted you to be aware of it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.