Friday, January 4, 2019

Clouds of 2018

Clouds in Shades of Grey
If the monsoon clouds are not colorful then they look best in black and white. It always rather amazes the number of shades of grey in the clouds.

Black Lake Dawn
I bought my house because of the dawns. My windows don't face the setting sun but the east. Dawns do some marvelous things.

Storm Building over Ute Valley
It was a spring with fires all around us. Not always easy to tell which clouds were effected by a fire on the other side of the mountain and which weren't. The Ute Valley clouds above were just clouds I think. But the pink clouds below were at least colored by the Ute Park Fire.


Angel's Fire
And a fire to the west of my house seemed to give the clouds silver linings.

Partly Cloudy
But the last photo is at the least clouds generation by the Ute Park Fire and color intensified by the setting sun.

Clouds and Smoke and Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.