Friday, August 12, 2016

Week 32 - 2016 in Photographs

Day 218

Another great week with my new camera. And really pointing it at everything. How else am I suppose to find out what it can and cannot do.  I seriously don't know if there is anything it cannot do but some things it is really just going to do better than others. It is fantastic at closeups and love the definition even in long shots. But I find myself yearning for a new wide angle lens.


Day 219
 A raven hit a power line and died on my property. It was a great opportunity for a photographer. And I definitely could not pass it up as a test of the sharpness of the image I could capture.


Day 220
 But it also does great landscapes and I live in an area with great landscapes to capture.


Day 221

Day 222
 Dawn and dusk settings are great. 

Day 223

Day 224

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.