Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 12 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 78

I begun this week with color. First, another spectacular dawn from the studio deck. And then on to the flowers blooming in the warmth of my passive solar studio. First, the Crown of Thorns, my oldest of three, which blooms constantly. And then on to two of my orchids.

Day 79

Day 80

Day 81

I have been busy stretching canvas prints and matting and framing black and white prints. So thankfully there were things to photograph close to home. And in a moment or two stolen while on the computer playing around with black and white treatments of a colorful subject.

Day 82


Day 83
I believe the photograph above is of a propane fired lantern? I love its shape but any input on what it is would be appreciated.

Day 84
And on Friday winter returned.

1 comment:

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.