Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 18 - 2017 in photographs

Day 120
 Spring time in the Rockies. Last week of April and the weather is a changing. Day by day and sometimes hour by hour. We had the last snow storm on the last days of April. Hopefully the last snow which matters. It came close to two feet of snow in three days. It melted quickly into mud and puddles. Why us locals call April the Mud and Flood Season.

Day 121
 Being rather tired of the stuff I didn't take a lot of pictures of it. And those I took I sought a different view of it as in the above black and white.

Day 122
 Those days without snow seemed to promise spring was going to make it. Construction and remodeling season began in earnest.

Day 123

Day 124
 Daffs have always been my sign that spring will make it.

Day 125
 Eventually.

Day 126

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.