Sunday, May 28, 2017

Week 21 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 141

I added a new camera to my equipment; the Nikon Coolpix S7000. No, I am not downsizing. My Nikon D7100 DSLR is still my favorite. I just saw, as I was nursing broken ribs, a need to have a pocket camera. Day 141 and 143 were taken with the Coolpix. After a week of playing around with it I was back to the DSLR.


Day 142

Day 143

 Things are beginning to green up adding some color to the previously wintry landscapes and requiring recording as I made my rounds of pet sitting and property checks. The advantage of my side jobs is that it gets me out and about when I might just want to close myself into my studio and shelter in place. But I also ventured out with walks with loyal dog, Magique.


Day 144

Day 145

Day 146

Day 147

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.