Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Week 51 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 350
 It occurred to me a few weeks back that I have erred in the numbering of days. I used to check carefully and check in with calendar sites to be sure I was right. Life has been rather off track of late with pickup repairs and political panic and a winter which has not made an appearance. I did go back a couple months and check my sequencing. The mistake has to be further back than October. But then I decided what did it matter. It is only a way to caption photographs.

I have done this 365 day challenge for a number of years and continue it in part because it allows me a way to sort and rate my photographs. These are the best of a week with my camera.  A week I can firmly put as belonging to a specific week of a specific year.

I will no doubt do it again in 2018. But I am aware I am a little off. It will be really obvious next week. Next week will also have an extra day because of when the year ends. And if forecasts are correct it will also have no snow. When I first posted Day 350 on Binford-Bell Studio a fan noted it looked like fall and not deep December. The sameness of the landscape is why this week I took the camera inside. The weather was still nice outside for walks but it was just the same as it had been before.

Day 351

Day 352

Day 353

Day 354

Day 355

Day 356

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.