Sunday, December 31, 2017

Week 52 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 357
As noted in last week's blog my numbering is off. But this blog is about the last eight days of the year. And a very busy time. Easy to pop into a greenhouse and do some orchid photos. Or explore again the neighborhood.

Day 359

Day 358

But I also enjoyed playing around with a selfie and the new stain glass fairy in the studio window. The selfie is for possible entry into an exhibit in February focusing on artist selfies.

Day 360

The fairy I got at the new Art Up Holiday Market. I like buying art from other artists. And during a successful show there is a lot of cross buying.


Day 361

And when I am behind in photos for the week I can almost always depend on a few of my old reliables. Loved the light on the Sangre de Cristos. I stopped to take a photo from a favorite spot to show how very little snow is on the peaks at this late time in December. 

Day 362
 And ponds are always a winner for me. Loved the ice reflections. And clouds in New Mexico are always a winner.

Day 363

Day 364/365
Have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.