Sunday, February 11, 2018

Week Six - 2018 in Photographs

Day 36

 Just before I came down with the cold from Hell I had a short course in registering people to vote in Raton, New Mexico. We were early and the weather was spring like so we walked around the neighborhood and found a place which seemed to abound in old cars. I had not brought the big camera. These are all taken with my Nikon Coolpix which lives in my purse.



Day 37
 While working as a background actor on the Longmire production in Las Vegas I came to the conclusion I needed a pocket camera. It is 16mp and fits in pocket or purse. I bought a little hard case for it when my sister and I went to the Nickelback concert. It protects it and also gives me space to put in ID and folding money. And as you can see with my photos of cars it does a decent job. My learning curve is to get used to the display as opposed to a view finder.



Day 38

Day 39
 The white vehicle was all finished and in the show room so I had to photograph it through the window which resulted in some interesting reflections and a selfie of me and my purse camera.


Day 40
 I have wrapped the week with flowers in my studio.


Day 41

Day 42

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.