Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week 8 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 50
 The week began with still life studies in black and white. Then driving back through the Moreno Valley I sighted the elk beside Eagle Nest lake.

Day 51

I am not a wildlife photographer. I leave that to National Geographic and photographers willing to sit in blinds and wait. I am a landscape photographer who sees the wildlife as belonging to the landscape. I have taken lots of pictures of elk but these 400 were in such a beautiful place to be photographed. 


Day 52

Day 53

Day 54

Day 55

Day 56

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. It seems I can no longer get here from my Google+, so I finally figured out to just come directly to your blogspot. I don't what's wrong with my plus account but I sent them feedback, hopefully Google will fix it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.