Monday, March 12, 2018

Week 9 - 2018 in Photographs

Day 57
 Life must be getting too busy. Even when I get out to take photographs I am forgetting to post them daily. And when posting them I am forgetting to do the weekly blog post. Did not realize until I went to post Week 10 that I had not posted Week 9. And there is another week missing from this year. Have you spotted it?

Day 58
 And this week has some of my favorite photos on it. I personally love the Buddha holding the pink quartz. 

Day 59

Day 60

Day 61

And I like the banana better in black and white than the natural green. And more elk this week. Same elk just different frames. A wild life photographer wants to get up close and capture the elk. A landscape photographer wants to capture the landscape with the elk. Either of the two below would be great printed on canvas, but especially the panorama.


Day 62

Day 63

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.