Monday, March 12, 2018

Week 10 - 2018 in Photographs

Day 64
 The week I was suppose to be posting before I realized I had not posted week 9. This week's photos include another trip over the mountain to Questa to visit the dentist and a place where I used to live with my late husband. More images of an icy Eagle Lake.


Day 65
 And also pictures of the burn scar on the mountain. That fire was in 1996 and the mountain still has not recovered. It makes for a very dramatic photo with snow blanketing the scar.


Day 66

Day 68 - Baldy from Eagle Nest Lake
The way mountains should look

Day 67 - The Village of Questa at the foot of the burnt mountain

And to round out the week two still life studies. I love both of these but especially the garlic.


Day 69

Day 70

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.