Saturday, June 16, 2018

Week 24 - 2018 in Photographs

Day 161

This week is trucks, equipment and building details. Inanimate objects all. Tourists and fire conditions has kept me out of the landscape. Today it has begun to rain and our area is under flash flood warnings because of the dryness of the land, and neighboring communities because of the burn scar created by the Ute Park Fire. A few years ago a flash flood closed the Cimarron Canyon due to landslides and officials expect the same today and tomorrow. Nice to have my travels be optional this week.

Again there are almost half of these photos which are posted in black and white. But I did go over the top, as it were, with color on two. I am a Gemini so I guess you can always expect at least two of me to show up. My favorite is day 166 but day 164 is a close second.

Day 162


Day 163

Day 164

Day 165

Day 166
Patchwork

Day 167

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.