Monday, August 27, 2018

Week 34 - 2018 in Photographs

Day 231
This is the week of flowers. But more importantly for me it has be the summer of flowers. I seem to have finally proven my mother wrong. I do not have a brown thumb. There have been some failures in the vegetable garden because of too hot too early. Seems to have been been a good combination, however, for the flowers.

In my studio I have a wide assortment of plants which fall into that category of those which thrive on neglect. Outside I have finally found those which grow like weeds.

And all of them fall into the classification of being great to photograph.


Day 232

Day 233

Day 234

Day 235

Day 236

Day 237
Next week back to landscapes and trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.