Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Voice of the Clouds

Today has been one in which I have been blown here and there off the course I had set for the day. The choice is to resent that or realign my goals to the universe as it would have.


Voice of the Clouds

Just a leaf
Blowing in the breeze
Loose
Relieved of all Choices
Fully
Letting Go

I drift
Devoid of thought of direction
Bobbing upon the ripples
Of a cascading stream
The Direction I take
Not of my control.

A leaf
In the wind
A seed pod
Upon the waves
A mind free floating
Letting go
Be.

Only be
This
Go as a feather
Softly
So you can hear
The voice of the clouds.

(c) J. Binford-Bell February 2009


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...to fully let go and just.....be; a
    state I really need to attain. The freedom
    of Relaxation; I need to work on being this
    leaf. Lovely, relaxing, mind poem..Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, relaxing, carefree poem, Jacqui!
    Lovely as always.
    Have a great day,
    N

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.