Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Place Ralph Solano Emerging Photographer Exhibit

Get your kicks on Route 66

With all the landscapes and wildlife photos I take it seems to be my junk yard cars that win the prizes. Last year I won a second in this same exhibit with my Been There photograph.

Been There

And last fall I won a fist place in the Moreno Valley Arts Council Fall Invitational with another wreck. This time a rusting Volkswagen.

Volkswagen Acid Trip

I have been working on some more treasures from junkyards and abandoned buildings around my area.

Through a Glass Darkly

Metal Picasso

Paint Job
Always out there looking for new photos of old cars and other bits of junkyard furniture. Who knew I would win prizes photographing junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.