Saturday, September 3, 2016

Week 35 - 2016 in Photographs

Day 243

 Definitely a hodgepodge week. I was busy with waning days of gardening and getting my deck built and staining it. Too much to do in too little time it seemed and so the camera stayed in the camera bag more than it should. In fact some of the photographs in this week's blog were actually taken the week before. But then the Icelandic poppy seeds I had planted years ago decided to reach maturity and bloom.


Day 244

And the rains brought more wild flowers out to dance in the late August breezes. The monsoonal flows continued and so every afternoon was graced with new arrangements of clouds casting their shadows on the surrounding mountains. No need to go far afield to capture a landscape or cloudscape.


Day 242

Day 240

Day 241

Or a fantastic dawn. My new deck is proving to be a wonderful platform for photographing the dawns.

Day 239

And new to the approaching fall are the morning fogs. More of these next week.

Day 245

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.