Friday, November 18, 2016

Week 46 - 2016 in Photographs

Day 316
 Beginning the posting of daily photographs for week 47 on Binford-Bell Studio, and noticed I had an empty folder. Not that I have not been taking photographs but they have been of deck improvements and painting progress. Just finished my newest End of Days which is part of my edge series. 

Photography is also taking a bend toward illusion. Snow has been delayed in our mountain community surrounding a ski area. We have gone from the stark horror of the election to the grim possibility of a winter without snow. NOAA predicts 50% warmer and 40% drier than normal. So photographs of beautiful snow you do not have to shovel will be more rare. More photographs of pond reflections and bare aspens against the sky.

Given the warmer forecast I will probably spend more days stalking the singular image.

Day 317

Day 318

Day 319

Day 320

Day 321

Day 322

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.