Sunday, September 3, 2017

Week 35 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 238
Began this week with a portrait of the photographer. The clouds, the reflection and the hollyhocks and hummingbirds with the polytunnel behind define this summer. And this summer of photographs. I have been a home body more than normal and so my photographic subjects have been those I can get from the deck or close jaunts. No physical reason. Just busy. If I did not have the goal of posting a photograph a day I might have gone days without taking a photo.

There is something to be said for narrowing the photographic opportunities. It encourages an in depth  exploration of the subjects. A summer of clouds and hollyhocks. And sitting on my deck in the sun.

Day 239

Day 240

Day 241

Day 242

Week 243
 And for a change of pace pansies.

Day 244

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.