Sunday, September 10, 2017

Week 36 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 245

More of summer's flowers and a hint of the fall to come. A shift in dominate colors. Morning mist on a summer warmed lake.

Day 246

Not sure the sunflowers will make it to full maturity with crowns of seeds but their blooming has made me happy. They are great subjects.

Day 247

Day 248

The Icelandic Poppies have been compensation for the demise of my Oriental Poppy bed. 

Day 249

My focus, in more ways than one, has been on flowers and the garden and the deck. 

Day 250
 And now the changing of seasons.

Day 251


1 comment:

  1. What awesome pictures. I really love the first one with the mist floating along. It sure feels like Fall here. I think this mornings low was 49 degrees.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.