Sunday, September 17, 2017

Week 37 - 2017 in photographs

Day 252

Except for Day 255, the pink Hollyhock, this week was about the color yellow. It seems to be everywhere as the seasons begin to change. Sunflowers figure large in this week because it was the first time I had planted them and so a new captive photographic model. Georgia O'Keeffe once said she was not particularly fond of painting flowers but they were cheap models. I can see her point. With me it has been a time factor. The flowers are just right there outside the studio door.

Day 253

Day 254


Day 255
 And the trees are beginning to turn yellow.

Day 256

Day 257
 And the grasses. And some days it seems the very light itself is yellow.

Day 258

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.