Sunday, November 18, 2018

Week 46 - Winter Wonderland

Day 316

Last year I did a series The Memory of Trees for a photographic exhibition. I love trees. And I love fairy tale snow. Our first serious snow of the winter season was magical. But it was so heavy it brought down the power lines and I feared it would break limbs.

With nothing to do at home with no electricity I took the camera and the 4 x 4 pickup out to record the snow, and the trees.


Day 317

Day 318

Day 319

Day 320

The photograph above is one of my favorites from this day in the snow. As is Day 322. They are just trees in the snow. No unfrozen pond or country lane. Okay, Day 322 has a picnic table.

Which is your favorite?

Day 321

Day 322

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures of winter!

    Please visit: https://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.