Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 42 - 2015 in photographs

Day 288

Some times I have a theme for the week. Sometimes just a focus. Seasons often dictate the content. This week was about being really busy on things other than art and quickly grabbing the camera to record something which was spectacular or just necessary to have a photo for the next day's post.

It was also about having the camera in the car when I was on my way to a meeting or a pet sitting job, or running to the store.

Day 289
It was a week about luck and circumstance like the light through the clouds or the fence around a cemetery I chanced upon in Cimarron.

Day 290

Or getting to a field just mowed and baled because I had to pass it to feed the cats.


Day 291

Or one of the last aspens with leaves just catching the light just right as I was coming down a country road with a friend after walking the dogs.


Day 292

Or just happening to turn off on a road I do not ordinarily go down. There is so much luck in photography. Having the camera with you. The right lens. Just the right light. Or just being in the right place at the right time.

Day 293

And when all else fails it is having a blooming orchid available to pose.

Day 294

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.