Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week 13 - 2016 in Photographs

Day 89

 Strange week. Should have technically published this weekly blog on the 31st of March. Not sure where my head was at but not in my schedule. It snowed on April Fool's day so I was out taking photographs instead of writing this blog. But I also did not post the daily photograph of Week 14 for three days.


Day 90

Cannot blame it on the flu because I am finally getting over that. But there was also a lot to catch up with once my head and chest cleared up too.

And I felt well enough to paint so that is what I did.


Day 91
 But Week 13 was a good week for photography. Maybe too good because I seemed to have run out of time to post about it.


Day 85

Day 86

Day 87

Day 88

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.