Thursday, July 28, 2016

Week 30 - 2016 in Photographs

Day 205

 This week is all about the Valle Vidal and the new camera. Yes, you are all probably tired of hearing about the new camera. But after putting up with a camera I did not like for two years I feel as if I have died and gone to photographer heaven.

As frequent readers of this blog know I love my reflections. One of my favorite subjects. And the Shuree Ponds on the Valle Vidal were perfect for it on a partly cloudy day.


Day 206

Day 207

The ponds are nestled in a valley surround by tall mountains. Man made they were once part of the Shuree Hunting and Fishing Lodge. Would be wonderful if funds appeared to restore the lodge to its pre 1950's glory.


Day 208

But the ponds are maintained and stocked by the Carson National Forest and enjoyed by a few fly fishermen. And photographers.


Day 209

Day 210

Day 204

I wrap this up with the first photograph I took with my new camera. Dawn from my studio door.

1 comment:

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.