Sunday, September 30, 2018

Week 39 - 2018 in Photographs

Day 256
One of the last sunflowers

Last week in September. My efforts have been getting ready for the Angel Fire Studio tour. And now I can get back to making photography more of a priority. And back to putting the garden to bed and prepping for next spring. Fall in New Mexico is a wonderful season but a bit unpredictable. We still have not had a killing frost for which I am grateful. A friend told me that the first snow is 6 weeks behind the last thunder in September. That was produced by the clouds captured below. So first snow will be November 6th. And that is late. History says snow is usually on Halloween.

But the thunder prediction could be wrong. But I do know the huge beautiful clouds are soon to vanish for the year. And clouds like those in Day 261 will be more common. Regardless of what type of clouds produce the moisture and whether it is rain or snow we are hoping for a wet fall and snowy winter. Followed by a wet spring.


Day 257

Day 258

Day 259

Day 260

Day 261

Day 262

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.