Monday, March 16, 2009

Title Anyone?


I did this painting for entry into the themed show "Illusions." I took this photo to see if it is done. And to see if I could come up with a title for it. In my computer I have it labeled Dream Sequence. But that seems so tame for a painting like this.

And I don't know if it will be one of the three I enter. I have a couple others that fit the theme I did this summer and two more ready to be painted that I drew to fit the theme. There are parts of this one I really like but it seems rather over the top. But then a painting I entered in another themed show last year I thought was over the top and it won Best of Show.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Jacqui! It's almost dizzying to look at!Definitely the "Stuff of Dreams" !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too late for me to think... but I'm sure you will come up with something. I had a really wierd dream last night... these aliens had come down to earth and were converting human bodies into themselves.... through a sort of mumfication process.... too much late night chocolate I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Gecko Dreams"...just a thought, and another
    is why do you feel it is "over the top"? I
    like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw in this painting the title
    "River of Illusions".
    Hugs!!Pat

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.