Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week 42 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 287

Too much to do this morning. And I thought I had gotten it all done. And mostly. I just had my weekly photography blog to put words to. I uploaded the photos, finished a group email I was responsible for. Tried to start the pickup so I could drive it to the mechanic. And when it wouldn't start went on a pleasant walk with my friend who was going to drive me home after we dropped off the pickup.

One more attempt to start it and then plan B. To make a long story shorter the pickup is now where it needs to be awaiting repairs. And I got home in time to meet the owner of one of the dogs I am sitting.

I patted myself on my back and promptly forgot about this blog.

Day 288

It goes without saying that this photos are more serene than my morning was. So perhaps it is good to have this remaining task to restore my soul. Photographs have that power. Art is a gift in your house whether it is a photograph or a painting or a sculpture.


Day 289

I mentioned the walk through many of these aspens this morning. Before the winds rose it was silent and peaceful.


Day 290

Day 291

Day 292

Day 293
Now my day is truly complete. All remaining items are for tomorrow. I can retire to my couch with my cat and be peaceful.

1 comment:

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.