Thursday, June 2, 2016

Week 22 - 2016 in Photographs

Day 148
Last days of May moving into the first couple days of June. Artificial demarcations in time which us humans seem to require, but the land and the vegetation doesn't. More important separations are rain or no rain, morning or noon, full sun or cloudy.


Day 149
Each day and sometimes each photograph is so different from the one before during the spring.
Day 150
Some days there is just too much green and I have to reduce a photograph to blacks and whites to see past the green.

Day 151
But the blues. I wish I could keep all the blues. The blues are different in every photo of the sky of the ponds but they are more my colors than greens.

Day 152
So black and white to get past the green of spring. Even the water can be green with the growth of algae. 

Day 153
And black and white can be so seductive. 

Day 154
Shapes and textures take the center stage in a black and white. Shapes and textures that colors hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.